In the fast-paced world of digital marketing, establishing a trustworthy online presence is essential. However, not all online entities have noble intentions. Fortunatos, a leading in-house digital marketing agency, recently faced a concerning issue that prompted us to address a matter of utmost importance: scammers using our brand name and logo to deceive unsuspecting individuals. In this article, we want to clarify and emphasize that Fortunatos does not engage in the fraudulent activities associated with these imposters.
The Scam: Fortunatos Impersonation
A scam website, “fortunatos-cek.com,” emerged, utilizing our brand name and logo to perpetrate fraudulent activities. While we have identified one such case, we acknowledge that there may be more such imposters. Fortunatos is committed to ensuring that our clients and the broader online community are informed about these malicious actors and our own legitimate operations.
Key Points to Note:
To distinguish our genuine services from these scammers, we would like to highlight some key points that underscore the modus operandi of Fortunatos:
- No Reward/Deposit System: Fortunatos DOES NOT have any reward or deposit system. If you come across any offers claiming otherwise, please be aware that they are not associated with us.
- No Outside Agencies: Fortunatos DOES NOT hire outside agencies to conduct its business operations. Any solicitations from third parties claiming to represent Fortunatos should be viewed with skepticism.
- No WhatsApp, Skype, Google Chat, or Direct Messages: Fortunatos DOES NOT conduct any employment interviews or business transactions through messaging platforms such as Telegram, WhatsApp, Skype, Google Chat, or direct messages. Legitimate interactions with Fortunatos occur through official channels only.
- No Generic Email Addresses: Fortunatos NEVER uses generic email addresses, including domains like outlook.com, hotmail.com, or gmail.com, to communicate with clients or partners. Our communication is exclusively through verified, official email addresses.
- No Solicitation of Bank Details or Money: Fortunatos NEVER asks for personal bank details, requests the opening of new accounts, or seeks wire transfers of money. If anyone claims otherwise, they are not affiliated with our agency.
Protecting Our Brand:
The impersonation of our agency by scammers is a serious concern, and we are committed to taking necessary steps to protect our brand and reputation. If you encounter any suspicious activities or websites claiming to represent Fortunatos, please report them to us immediately via our email – firstname.lastname@example.org. Your vigilance can help us combat these fraudulent activities effectively.
At Fortunatos, integrity and transparency are at the core of our values. We want to assure our clients and partners that we are dedicated to maintaining the highest ethical standards in our operations. By understanding the key points mentioned above, you can confidently distinguish Fortunatos from fraudulent entities using our name and logo. Together, we can safeguard the online community and maintain the trust that has made Fortunatos a trusted name in the digital marketing industry.
For further inquiries or to report any suspicious activity, please contact us through our official website, https://fortunatos.io/ or email – email@example.com. Your continued support is invaluable in our mission to uphold our brand’s integrity.